By installing a power flow cleansing unit on to your heating system and cleansing all pipework, boiler, each radiator individually will keep your central heating system in peak performance.
- reduced fuel bill up to 25%
- improved central heating efficiency
- removes magnetite sludge
- cleans the whole system
- increases pump life
- quicker heat up times
- reduced boiler noise
- Stops hydrogen gases building up which cause radiator corrosion.
Power flushing is the only way to give your system a new lease of life; it will also prove to be the cheapest option in the long run.
Does my central heating system need a power flush?
- Radiator water is dirty
- System is slow to heat up
- Radiators need frequent bleeding
- Boiler failure or lock out
- Boiler noise
- Pump failure or noise
- Some radiators are partially or completely cold
- Blocked radiators
- Pin hole leaks from radiators